This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

SALE!!!! one day only.....


You can go HERE to see the options for Christmas cards. These are premade cards for only 7.50! Custom made cards to match a family photo and style is only 15$ on Tuesday not 18$! To order please email me at modernpolkadot@hotmail.com 1. The wording you would like on the card 2. Email me the pictures 3. Which card did you want? 4. Pay for your card via paypal 5. I will send you a proof before that Friday.

*please do not buy the card out of my etsy shop because I will not be changing those prices but make sure to email me your order on Tuesday!!! Thanks and hope you take advantage of this great deal!*

No comments:

Post a Comment