This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Photo Editing....

Do you have a photo you love but it needs a few changes? I am offering photo editing for 5$ per photo. Here is one I did last week so you can see......

BEFORE

AFTER


Look close to see some of the changes I have made....like the little girls face was replaced with another photo of her, her hair and make up were given a little lift, husbands teeth were whitened, and more....

If you are interested in having a photo or photos edited please email your picture you what you would like done. I will send you an invoice via email and you will receive a proof of your photo in 24-48 hours.

I make small enhancements to most photos on my Christmas cards but if you would like a photo detail edited it will be an additional 5$ for each picture. Changing photos to black and white and sepia is free. Thanks you all so much for all of your orders! It sure keeps me busy but happy! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment