This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Friday, March 18, 2011

LUCKY GIVEAWAY!!!



This has been more than just a LUCKY day! It's been a FABULOUS MIRACLE kind of a day! My mom's cancer is in remission!!! She will still suffer 3 more chemo treatments and a bone marrow transplant to do all we can to keep it from coming back. Thank you Heavenly Father!!! Thanks for all those who have been praying for my mom!


To celebrate we are having a Logo Design GIVEAWAY! (120$ value). To participate, go to my facebook page  HERE and leave a comment below the GIVEAWAY post. Send your friends to "LIKE" your comment and the comment with the most "LIKES" underneath will receive a free logo design. The winner will be announced on Wednesday. Good Luck and thank you to those who have been praying for my mother! 

1 comment:

  1. SO happy to read the good news about your Mom! God is good :) :)

    ReplyDelete