This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank You!

Just wanted to thank those who are waiting for orders so patiently! I have been out of town this last week and have gotten a bit behind but I will be working "overtime" the next few days to catch up! We found out before Christmas that my mother has aggressive lymphoma T-cell cancer so it was wonderful to spend the week with her, my dad and my siblings. This has been very hard but has defiantly brought our family together, faith has been strengthened, and I am surprised how positive and happy mom mother is. Anyway, thanks for being patient while I catch up! Keep her in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy,
    Your picture and your words brought me to tears, you and your sweet mama are both radiantly beautiful. I am sending all of my love and prayers.
    xoxo,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete