This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

E-mails & convos & messages oh my!

July 18th was The Modern Polkadot's 1 year anniversary! Keep on the look out for an upcoming freebie to celebrate the occasion! After moving this weekend and not having the internet, we are connected to the world again. Let the designing begin! If you have emailed me over the weekend or messaged me on Etsy, I will be returning all emails today and getting busy getting caught up thanks to my 3 year old still taking 3 hour naps:) I also have numerous pre-made photography logos that I have been working on that will be posted later this week! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your designs! You're so talented!

    Do you do complete blog makeovers, too?

    ReplyDelete