This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Friday, May 7, 2010

I love to design but even more be a MOM....

 I used to get pictures done of my son a couple times a year but it has been a while and I don't know any photographers yet since we just moved so I decided to take a few of Keagan and edit them tonight. Can't beat free right? They turned out pretty good for me not being a photographer and it is hard to get pictures of a 3 year old that doesn't stand still and when i say smile I get a funny squished up face:) Here are some of them....

There are some crazy cool plants here....
He makes everyday a happy mothers day..... Even when he dumps a potted plant all over my living room floor, throws fits, and has power struggles with potty training. Love him. The end.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these photos, they are awesome. He is so adorable. Happy Mothers Day Kathy! Hope you have a great day... Cristil

    ReplyDelete