This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Current Prices


  • ****Because of the large volume of orders & to keep the waiting list down, prices will be raised at the beginning of June. Not all item prices will be changed. If you were quoted a lower price with an earlier inquiry I will match the quoted price! Thank you!****

  • Business Package 99$
  • Custom Logo design 68$
  • The Complete Etsy Package 48$
  • Blog Buttons w/ code 18$
  • The Blog Simple Package 18$
  • The Blog Complete 38$
  • Business Card Design 23.50$ 2-sided 28.50$
  • Letter head design 18$
  • Photo editing 10$/ Picture
  • The Mini Etsy Package 25$
  • The Basic Etsy package 38$
  • Custom Cards 20$ (Holiday, birthday, invites, etc.)
  • Watermark design 12$
  • If you do not see the design you are looking for please contact me and I may be able to do a custom order. Ex. flyers, posters, etc.
  • *Prices are subject to change*

No comments:

Post a Comment