This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Friday, March 19, 2010

So Excited!


I now have a commercial licence with Summertime Designs who creates amazing digital scrapbook paper and elements! I am SO excited because I love her style and she is an amazing scrap designer! You can click on the image above to go to her site. I am able to use her papers and elements on cards, etsy packages, blog design, etc. but I will not be using her scrap designs for logos. You can check out her site and if you see one of her kits you like then let me know and I can use that kit to create your various design. In using her scrapbook designs, you will NOT receive your designs in .psd file format. I only offer logo designs in .psd file format to be used over and over again. I hope you like her stuff as much as I do! Thanks Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment