This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Day Cards....


I have had several requests for Valentine's Day custom cards. February is my favorite month! I would love to make tons of custom card BUT I am moving to California (yay for sunshine) this Friday and my life is CRAZY. Because STRESSED backwards spells DESSERTS I thought I would offer this sweet pre-made card for only 12.50$. Just email me a picture and the name you want on the card and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Happy LOVE month! Oh and just cause I LOVE my customers so much I am offering FREE photo editing to match the colors of the card:)
(My happiness in form of a 3 year old:)

No comments:

Post a Comment