This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

*** Price Changes***

First of all I want to thank you all for your orders! Designing is my passion and my relaxing time of day. I am about a month with my turn around time right now with my orders and I hate that. I am not a patient person so I hate that I have to make you wait but I have been overloaded with orders. In hopes to lessen my work load and lessen the amount of time I have to make you wait I needed to raise my prices again. I just wanted those of you who I have discussed designs and price packages with, will still receive those designs for the prices I quoted so no worries. Thank you all for being so patient and great to work with!

Kathy:)

Oh and now you can find us here at www.themodernpolkadot.com! Yay for .com! Thanks for my super awesome sister Bren!!

No comments:

Post a Comment