This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Extra Logo Designs....

When a customer purchases a logo design, I create 3 logo proofs to choose from and will make changes from there. What happens to the 2 logos that are not chosen? These may be purchased in addition to the original logo purchase for 10$ each or can be purchased and changed by a new customer for 1/2 price, 22.50$. So if you see a logo design you like please don't hesitate to ask if the design is already taken. What a deal, 22.50$ for a logo design! Look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment