This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Business Package $68.50


Want a professional look to give your business a great first impression but can't afford the professional price? This business package is what you are looking for.

Here's how it works...
After purchasing this package in my etsy shop I will send you a list of questions regarding color, fonts, design style type, etc. Then I will create 3 different logo designs for you to chose from. After making edits I will create a website/blog/shop banner and double sided business card for you!
It will take approximately 5-7 business days to design your logo and you will have up to three revisions

The file will be send to you in PNG, .psd and JPG formats for print and web designs.

Need matching items for your new logo? No problem! Made-to-match items also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment