This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh so sad!


My son pulls the best sad puppy dog face huh? Anyway, I hope this post doesn't make you sad but I am going to be out of town til Saturday at my baby brothers wedding. All 6 of my siblings will be married....that must mean I am getting old. I'm so excited to see my family! Anyway, if you are one of my current 22 orders, I will be back on Saturday and work hard to get your designs completed! sorry about the wait and thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment