This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Designs......

I am now making the custom blog backgounds to match my headers!
Blog button...

Thank you notecards...
If you click on the image above you can get the larger version and print it. Great for Thanksgiving.
{I didn't create this worksheet but got it from Haff Daley and thought I would share!}

1 comment:

  1. I love your work!i send you a message last weekend with the details for my blog designs, did it get to you??
    xo

    ReplyDelete