This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I just wanted to say thank you for your donations:) I was not even expecting much! You are all the best. I really appreciate it! I feel spoiled.... It is so wonderful for me to make a few extra $$$ at home while I take care of our 2 year old. I think it is funny that I made more this week doing it free than before when I was charging:) You're all GREAT and will be blessed for your generosity! THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. I came over to check out your blog from your sister Julie's blog. It's all so cute and fun! I'll let my friends know about it!

    ReplyDelete