This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Logo Design

Blog Header
Business Card
Fabric Tags
Etsy banner
I made this for Keagan's toy room and printed it in a 11 by 14 which is like 3 bucks at walmart. Fun way to brighten up a room. I have the template so if you want one just email the name you want and I will send you the digital file free, then you can print it! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I really like this Hilary Brooke one...so rich. Yummy. You're really amazing, do you know that?

    ReplyDelete