This site is a collection of all of my work, both commercial work and work I do on a personal level for family and friends. These designs are not for sale but already have owners. Please find my shop HERE to make a purchase. If you see a logo design you like just write down the name to give me an idea of your style. Thank you and looking forward to working with you!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Before & After....

I have had a few questions about photo editing. For a photo card I am able to edit the photo...Here is an example....Before....What was done...removed mole from cheek, evened and lightened skin tone, removed my 27 year old wrinkles, sharpened the eyes, whitened teeth, and if you look close I made my double chin only 1 1/2 chins:)
In black and white, in sepia, etc...
Brightened....
and more. Just an example. sorry to see my face so much but I could only pick on my imperfectiong and not someone elses:)

No comments:

Post a Comment